Saturday 24 December 2011

Welcome

So here I am again, another blog that I'm begging you to read. I promise that there will be no peculiar fashion advice here, no short anecdotes manipulated into long winded stories and no tales of stupidity. If that's what you're looking for, head over to Love from Life. Or even find me here on Twitter.

This blog is simply here to showcase work I do for university, and hopefully get some feedback on what people think. That's it. Constructive criticism is more than welcome, I'm very happy for you to tear it apart where you think it's necessary. There's obviously a back log of what I've done so far, so forgive me an initial torrent of posts. I'd just like to know if you think the stories are interesting.

Any input from you will be gratefully received, and I thank you in advance.

Emily Jane Writes, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment